How do I link my Alibaba card
Step 1: Navigate to My Alibaba > Manage Order; Step 2: Click “Send Initial Payment” or “Make Payment” on the order details page to proceed to checkout; Step 3: Select “Credit Card” as your preferred payment method.
How do I change my verification method on Alibaba
1) Log in to your account and visit the “My Account” section at http://us.my.alibaba.com/user/account_settings.htm. 2) You will be asked to confirm your identity by phone; click the “Verify” button. 4) Typically, the system will automatically generate the first verification code and send it to your current mobile.
How do I verify a supplier
By using the tools that are at your disposal, such as Google searches and review sites like Yelp, you can start validating suppliers on your own. However, this method can be time-consuming and, in my experience, may only provide partial answers for determining the reliability and suitability of potential suppliers.
How do you know if an Alibaba seller is legit
If the supplier has been verified, their Alibaba profile will display a special verified logo and a list of the things that have been verified. You can click on the individual items to access additional information or visual resources on the verified aspects.
How can I avoid being scammed on Alibaba
How to Avoid an Alibaba Scam
- Consider Alibaba's Business Model.
- Stay away from Free Account Members.
- Especially with electronics, stay away from big brands.
- Know What 'Alibaba Gold Member' Actually Means.
- Look at the accounts age.
- Make some simple online research.
- For an Alibaba scam, look at the fraud and scam listings.
What is verified supplier information
Supplier Verification Checklist
- Legal Name and Address of the Company.
- Ownership Organization.
- the incorporation documents.
- Information on taxes.
- Business credentials, licenses, permits, etc.
- Contact details (such as email addresses and phone numbers)
- Solutions for fraud and insurance protection.
Can I buy from Alibaba for personal use
Although Alibaba is primarily for B2B, not all sellers are required to only sell wholesale. As a result, you can purchase items from Alibaba for your own use.
What is security code in Alibaba
1) The verification code for SMS verification will be sent to the mobile device associated with your account; for email verification, the verification code will be sent to the associated email address.
Whats the difference between Alibaba and Alibaba Express
Both Alibaba and AliExpress are online marketplaces; however, Alibaba is specifically designed for business-to-business (B2B) transactions, while AliExpress is open to consumer transactions. Alibaba enables businesses to buy large quantities of goods at discounted wholesale prices from manufacturers.
How do I contact Alibaba support
(022 4233 5233, only from Monday to Friday)
Can Alibaba Be Trusted
Alibaba offers Trade Assurance, a supplier verification program for select suppliers, to safeguard your payments through the Alibaba.com payment platform. The marketplace is reasonably safe and legitimate because, like many modern ecommerce marketplaces, the majority of merchants on Alibaba are reliable and trustworthy.
Is Alibaba com a legitimate company
Although the majority of the suppliers who sell through Alibaba are there to conduct business honestly, there have been some instances of them defrauding their customers. Alibaba is one of the biggest e-commerce portals in China, if not the world.
Why does AliExpress need verification
All orders on AliExpress will be verified to make sure your payment is secure; if you paid with a credit card, this process wont take more than 24 hours; and once it has, well start getting your order ready for production.
What is the difference between gold supplier and verified supplier on Alibaba
Verified suppliers in China have access to 40 product showcases, whereas gold suppliers can only access 10, according to the Alibaba China Service Team.
How does trade assurance work on Alibaba
Trade Assurance is a free service provided by Alibaba.com that protects you in the event of shipping or quality-related disputes. It is designed to help build trust between buyers and suppliers. You are covered if: Your products are not shipped on time as per the agreement with your supplier.
What does trade assurance mean on Alibaba
Trade Assurance is Alibaba.coms order protection service, which ensures your product is produced to the quality you expect, paid for securely, and shipped on time. How does Trade Assurance protect my online transaction?
How do I make an Alibaba account
To register an account on Alibaba.com via laptop, please follow the steps below:
- Click Join Free on the Login page to create an account.
- Please enter your email address, then click “Next” after agreeing.
- Your mailbox will receive a confirmation email; please click the link in the email to complete the form by entering all the necessary details.
What do the diamonds mean on Alibaba
Transaction Level The number of transactions a supplier has made on Alibaba over the course of their career is represented by the orange diamond icons; each additional diamond denotes a higher transaction level.